Truly, Deeply Disturbed
Placate Jimmy Wales: search Amazon hereShower us with your PayPal dollars; the more vice we can drown in, the more brilliance our writing conveys.
Facebook is not immune to this garbage
- New Material: Politics As Usual: The Substance of Style - http://t.co/cB2NcfBE - 7 months ago
- New Material: The Monies: A Modest Proposal - http://t.co/65oylUaW - 7 months ago
- New Material: Politics as Usual: Debate Edition - http://t.co/nxE0sRJ3 - 7 months ago
- New Material: Music For…Your Friends are the Worst - http://t.co/yNP8W9TM - 7 months ago
- New Material: Politics as Usual: Turns Out They Were Right - http://t.co/YKdV34L1 - 7 months ago
Tag clouds are funnyaaj advice alcohol Angry Politics ask a jackass awesome bad advice christmas Christmas 2011 cocktail hour drinking face off field trip Glorious Narcissism holiday Holiday 2011 holidays Life-Impaired lists media Media Swamp mitt romney movie review movies music music for OMGWTFBBQESPIONAGE Our Terrible World politics politics as usual rapture Rapture 2011 rebuttal religion republicans review rick santorum shameful culture stfu terrible terrible ideas this is awesome Totalitarian Top Ten TTT videos
Let’s all forgot you said that
- grammaSheryn on Politics as Usual: Jimmy Hats
- grammaSheryn on The Monies: A Modest Proposal
- The Monies: A Modest Proposal | Fatal Downflaw on Dear Sarah Palin, STFU
- Aaron Roco on Politics as Usual: Debate Edition
- Politics as Usual: Turns Out They Were Right | Fatal Downflaw on Politics As Usual: Fifty Wrongs Make a Right?
Blogs we like
Paying the billls
cocktail hour Archive
Posted on September 10, 2012 | No CommentsFunny name, delicious drink.
Posted on July 13, 2012 | 2 CommentsCocktail hour is back! Just in time to soothe your poor over-worked end of the week brain with nuturing booze.
Posted on February 16, 2012 | 5 CommentsThe most regretful cocktail ever? Perhaps.
Posted on November 23, 2011 | 3 CommentsSometimes, all it takes is a little booze to make a holiday something special.
Posted on November 8, 2011 | No CommentsIn honor of GLBC's Christmas Ale, the greatest ambassador Cleveland has ever had.
Posted on August 1, 2011 | 1 CommentQream, the lovely lady liquor you haven't been longing for.
Posted on July 15, 2011 | 3 CommentsDrink this. You'll thank me.
Posted on March 31, 2011 | 1 CommentFlavored vodka is for sissies. Infused vodka, on the other hand, is a completely different matter.
Posted on February 21, 2011 | 2 CommentsLet me be blunt: medically speaking, my body is composed of about 73% bourbon by weight.