Truly, Deeply Disturbed
Placate Jimmy Wales: search Amazon hereShower us with your PayPal dollars; the more vice we can drown in, the more brilliance our writing conveys.
Facebook is not immune to this garbage
- New Material: Curmudgeon’s Corner: No More - http://t.co/jvqdDwyn - 6 months ago
- New Material: Politics As Usual: The Substance of Style - http://t.co/cB2NcfBE - 7 months ago
- New Material: The Monies: A Modest Proposal - http://t.co/65oylUaW - 7 months ago
- New Material: Politics as Usual: Debate Edition - http://t.co/nxE0sRJ3 - 7 months ago
- New Material: Music For…Your Friends are the Worst - http://t.co/yNP8W9TM - 7 months ago
Tag clouds are funnyaaj advice alcohol Angry Politics ask a jackass awesome bad advice christmas Christmas 2011 cocktail hour drinking face off field trip Glorious Narcissism holiday Holiday 2011 holidays Life-Impaired lists media Media Swamp mitt romney movie review movies music music for OMGWTFBBQESPIONAGE Our Terrible World politics politics as usual rapture Rapture 2011 rebuttal religion republicans review rick santorum shameful culture stfu terrible terrible ideas this is awesome Totalitarian Top Ten TTT videos
Let’s all forgot you said that
- grammaSheryn on Politics as Usual: Jimmy Hats
- grammaSheryn on The Monies: A Modest Proposal
- The Monies: A Modest Proposal | Fatal Downflaw on Dear Sarah Palin, STFU
- Aaron Roco on Politics as Usual: Debate Edition
- Politics as Usual: Turns Out They Were Right | Fatal Downflaw on Politics As Usual: Fifty Wrongs Make a Right?
Blogs we like
Paying the billls
Posted on June 29, 2012 | 2 CommentsIt should not surprise you to learn that we had a couple of drinks on vacation.
Posted on March 7, 2012 | No CommentsFuck Super Tuesday, let's play a game.
Posted on February 16, 2012 | 5 CommentsThe most regretful cocktail ever? Perhaps.
Posted on December 22, 2011 | 2 CommentsIn the final part of this three-part series, we drink beer. But you probably guessed that already.
Posted on December 21, 2011 | 2 CommentsIn this second of three parts, we meet the mighty Julebryg the Half-Dane, and lives are changed.
Posted on December 20, 2011 | 3 CommentsThe first part of an experiment in which we drink a lot of beer.
Posted on July 15, 2011 | 3 CommentsDrink this. You'll thank me.
Posted on June 8, 2011 | 1 CommentSometimes you watch terrible tv. Sometimes you watch terrible tv and tell the world about it.