Truly, Deeply Disturbed
Placate Jimmy Wales: search Amazon hereShower us with your PayPal dollars; the more vice we can drown in, the more brilliance our writing conveys.
Facebook is not immune to this garbage
- New Material: Curmudgeon’s Corner: No More - http://t.co/jvqdDwyn - 7 months ago
- New Material: Politics As Usual: The Substance of Style - http://t.co/cB2NcfBE - 7 months ago
- New Material: The Monies: A Modest Proposal - http://t.co/65oylUaW - 7 months ago
- New Material: Politics as Usual: Debate Edition - http://t.co/nxE0sRJ3 - 7 months ago
- New Material: Music For…Your Friends are the Worst - http://t.co/yNP8W9TM - 7 months ago
Tag clouds are funnyaaj advice alcohol Angry Politics ask a jackass awesome bad advice christmas Christmas 2011 cocktail hour drinking face off field trip Glorious Narcissism holiday Holiday 2011 holidays Life-Impaired lists media Media Swamp mitt romney movie review movies music music for OMGWTFBBQESPIONAGE Our Terrible World politics politics as usual rapture Rapture 2011 rebuttal religion republicans review rick santorum shameful culture stfu terrible terrible ideas this is awesome Totalitarian Top Ten TTT videos
Let’s all forgot you said that
- grammaSheryn on Politics as Usual: Jimmy Hats
- grammaSheryn on The Monies: A Modest Proposal
- The Monies: A Modest Proposal | Fatal Downflaw on Dear Sarah Palin, STFU
- Aaron Roco on Politics as Usual: Debate Edition
- Politics as Usual: Turns Out They Were Right | Fatal Downflaw on Politics As Usual: Fifty Wrongs Make a Right?
Blogs we like
Paying the billls
field trip Archive
Posted on August 6, 2012 | 3 CommentsOur glorious return to the world's only festival celebrating the world's greatest breakfast food in the world's most perplexing ways.
Posted on July 23, 2012 | No CommentsWherein our heroine faces defeat and stomps it in the balls.
Posted on July 6, 2012 | 2 CommentsThe last bit of material we could manage to wring out of our recent road trip. Guess we'll have to go back to writing real posts again now. Boo.
Posted on July 2, 2012 | 1 CommentNew Orleans touristing. And nobody shouted "show us your tits!" even once, but I did it anyway.
Posted on June 29, 2012 | 2 CommentsIt should not surprise you to learn that we had a couple of drinks on vacation.
Posted on June 27, 2012 | 1 CommentThe first of three articles detailing the non-food-or-drink-related antics we got up to on our recent vacation.
Posted on June 22, 2012 | 6 CommentsAndy and I ate our way through the South. This is how we did it.
Posted on August 9, 2011 | 9 CommentsThe FD staff venture out into the sun for an entire festival dedicated to Cincinnati's favorite breakfast sausage.