Truly, Deeply Disturbed
Placate Jimmy Wales: search Amazon hereShower us with your PayPal dollars; the more vice we can drown in, the more brilliance our writing conveys.
Facebook is not immune to this garbage
- New Material: Curmudgeon’s Corner: No More - http://t.co/jvqdDwyn - 7 months ago
- New Material: Politics As Usual: The Substance of Style - http://t.co/cB2NcfBE - 7 months ago
- New Material: The Monies: A Modest Proposal - http://t.co/65oylUaW - 7 months ago
- New Material: Politics as Usual: Debate Edition - http://t.co/nxE0sRJ3 - 7 months ago
- New Material: Music For…Your Friends are the Worst - http://t.co/yNP8W9TM - 7 months ago
Tag clouds are funnyaaj advice alcohol Angry Politics ask a jackass awesome bad advice christmas Christmas 2011 cocktail hour drinking face off field trip Glorious Narcissism holiday Holiday 2011 holidays Life-Impaired lists media Media Swamp mitt romney movie review movies music music for OMGWTFBBQESPIONAGE Our Terrible World politics politics as usual rapture Rapture 2011 rebuttal religion republicans review rick santorum shameful culture stfu terrible terrible ideas this is awesome Totalitarian Top Ten TTT videos
Let’s all forgot you said that
- grammaSheryn on Politics as Usual: Jimmy Hats
- grammaSheryn on The Monies: A Modest Proposal
- The Monies: A Modest Proposal | Fatal Downflaw on Dear Sarah Palin, STFU
- Aaron Roco on Politics as Usual: Debate Edition
- Politics as Usual: Turns Out They Were Right | Fatal Downflaw on Politics As Usual: Fifty Wrongs Make a Right?
Blogs we like
Paying the billls
music for Archive
Posted on October 3, 2012 | No CommentsThe worst songs ever? Right here, fuckers.
Posted on August 24, 2012 | No CommentsNew music for the fall? Yes, please.
Posted on April 27, 2012 | 4 CommentsTLC was really pretty badass.
Posted on April 23, 2012 | No CommentsAndy attempts to revive a dying art form to advance his "career" or some nonsense.
Posted on March 28, 2012 | No CommentsRoll your windows down and turn the volume up.
Posted on January 26, 2012 | 1 CommentIsolating the "oh damn" point in some favorite songs.
Posted on January 11, 2012 | 4 CommentsDavid Bowie dance party? Don't mind if I do.
Posted on December 29, 2011 | No CommentsA collection of songs for your badass needs.
Posted on December 15, 2011 | 1 CommentA playlist for your festive jams.