Truly, Deeply Disturbed
Placate Jimmy Wales: search Amazon hereShower us with your PayPal dollars; the more vice we can drown in, the more brilliance our writing conveys.
Facebook is not immune to this garbage
- New Material: Curmudgeon’s Corner: No More - http://t.co/jvqdDwyn - 7 months ago
- New Material: Politics As Usual: The Substance of Style - http://t.co/cB2NcfBE - 7 months ago
- New Material: The Monies: A Modest Proposal - http://t.co/65oylUaW - 7 months ago
- New Material: Politics as Usual: Debate Edition - http://t.co/nxE0sRJ3 - 7 months ago
- New Material: Music For…Your Friends are the Worst - http://t.co/yNP8W9TM - 7 months ago
Tag clouds are funnyaaj advice alcohol Angry Politics ask a jackass awesome bad advice christmas Christmas 2011 cocktail hour drinking face off field trip Glorious Narcissism holiday Holiday 2011 holidays Life-Impaired lists media Media Swamp mitt romney movie review movies music music for OMGWTFBBQESPIONAGE Our Terrible World politics politics as usual rapture Rapture 2011 rebuttal religion republicans review rick santorum shameful culture stfu terrible terrible ideas this is awesome Totalitarian Top Ten TTT videos
Let’s all forgot you said that
- grammaSheryn on Politics as Usual: Jimmy Hats
- grammaSheryn on The Monies: A Modest Proposal
- The Monies: A Modest Proposal | Fatal Downflaw on Dear Sarah Palin, STFU
- Aaron Roco on Politics as Usual: Debate Edition
- Politics as Usual: Turns Out They Were Right | Fatal Downflaw on Politics As Usual: Fifty Wrongs Make a Right?
Blogs we like
Paying the billls
Posted on May 30, 2012 | No CommentsVintage dummies are far superior to fresh dummies.
Posted on January 30, 2012 | 2 CommentsNo cameras permitted in the courtroom? No problem! We've got puppets for that!
Posted on November 22, 2011 | 5 CommentsJapan brings us the latest developments in underwear for the hoplessly slothy.
Posted on November 9, 2011 | 7 CommentsYou know what the world doesn't need? This shit right here.
Posted on September 9, 2011 | 11 CommentsPerhaps you have a problem pooping in public, possibly this is the perfect product for your problem.
Posted on August 19, 2011 | 1 CommentInside the Algonquin Hotel's famous cat fashion show.
Posted on August 11, 2011 | 3 CommentsIf you ignore science, rationalism, your own personal observation, fundimental instinct and any sort of actual thinking about it, Creationism is a pretty sound philosophy.
Posted on July 19, 2011 | 4 CommentsScientists in Japan offer us the next level in horror.
Posted on July 1, 2011 | 3 CommentsI love science except when it's poop recycling science.