Truly, Deeply Disturbed
Placate Jimmy Wales: search Amazon hereShower us with your PayPal dollars; the more vice we can drown in, the more brilliance our writing conveys.
Facebook is not immune to this garbage
- New Material: Curmudgeon’s Corner: No More - http://t.co/jvqdDwyn - 7 months ago
- New Material: Politics As Usual: The Substance of Style - http://t.co/cB2NcfBE - 7 months ago
- New Material: The Monies: A Modest Proposal - http://t.co/65oylUaW - 7 months ago
- New Material: Politics as Usual: Debate Edition - http://t.co/nxE0sRJ3 - 7 months ago
- New Material: Music For…Your Friends are the Worst - http://t.co/yNP8W9TM - 7 months ago
Tag clouds are funnyaaj advice alcohol Angry Politics ask a jackass awesome bad advice christmas Christmas 2011 cocktail hour drinking face off field trip Glorious Narcissism holiday Holiday 2011 holidays Life-Impaired lists media Media Swamp mitt romney movie review movies music music for OMGWTFBBQESPIONAGE Our Terrible World politics politics as usual rapture Rapture 2011 rebuttal religion republicans review rick santorum shameful culture stfu terrible terrible ideas this is awesome Totalitarian Top Ten TTT videos
Let’s all forgot you said that
- grammaSheryn on Politics as Usual: Jimmy Hats
- grammaSheryn on The Monies: A Modest Proposal
- The Monies: A Modest Proposal | Fatal Downflaw on Dear Sarah Palin, STFU
- Aaron Roco on Politics as Usual: Debate Edition
- Politics as Usual: Turns Out They Were Right | Fatal Downflaw on Politics As Usual: Fifty Wrongs Make a Right?
Blogs we like
Paying the billls
Posted on December 2, 2011 | No CommentsAlan Moore's latest graphic novel offers blood, sex, Lovecraft and an uncomfortable amount of monster rape.
Posted on September 13, 2011 | No CommentsAndy wrote a book. Here's why you should buy it.
Posted on July 21, 2011 | 4 CommentsIf you're under 20 you've already seen it. If you're over 20, you probably don't care.
Posted on June 3, 2011 | 2 CommentsDespite my need to hate this movie, I could not. I fail at nerd.
Posted on May 20, 2011 | No CommentsThis is the most brilliant album you'll ever hate.
Posted on March 13, 2011 | No CommentsWarren Ellis’ comic Red and Robert Schwentke’s movie are two very different beasts.
Posted on March 13, 2011 | 1 CommentSometimes destruction makes up for substance.